Disney Pixar's UP Oscar Winner - DVD Print



Up's the story of an old man who ties balloons to his house. He looks grumpy, I can't relate to him, and just an old guy floating off in space isn't exactly the most compelling premise I can think of for an animated movie. Yet within 5 minutes, maybe even less, Up pulled me in and I never wanted the movie to end. The same thing happened with WALL-E. A lonely robot left on the planet has to clean up garbage and that's supposed to be entertaining? I said, "That'll never work." Yes, I ate those words. I'll happily munch on some more after doubting Pixar could make me like a grouchy senior citizen who dreams of adventures in a far-off land...

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD - Disney Pixar's UP - DVD SINGLE LINK - 300MB

HIGH ORIGINAL QUALITY DVD PRINT - NO COMPROMISE WHAT SO EVER ON THE CLARITY

AND PLEASE NOTE - WE RECOMMEND STRONGLY -

GOM PLAYER TO WATCH THIS MOVIE NICELY - this is absolutely free

OR

ZOOM PLAYER TO WATCH THIS MOVIE NICELY - this is absolutely free

OR

MP4 PLAYER TO WATCH THIS MOVIE NICELY - this is absolutely free

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Direct2Drive Movies Design by Insight © 2009